Whether you’re building a concrete home or a multi-level commercial structure, you can’t beat the rewards of building with Maple’s ICF Concrete Filling. Insulated concrete forms or ICFs are hollow foam blocks which are stacked into the shape of the exterior and load bearing walls of a building, reinforced with steel rebar, and then filled with concrete.
As a home or building owner, today’s higher energy and material costs make Insulating Concrete Forms construction more affordable and sensible than ever before. Maple Concrete Pumping has been building luxury homes in Toronto for more than five years.
Our company is devoted to serving professionals whose work promotes sustainable design and construction. That’s a broad goal, but then environmental sustainability touches virtually every aspect of a building.
We undertake any kind of civil, commercial, industrial, resources and infrastructure requirements through assurance of sterling quality.
Insulated Concrete Forms (ICFs) are formwork for concrete that stays in place as permanent building insulation for energy-efficient, cast-in-place, reinforced concrete walls, floors, and roofs.
ICF Concrete Filling is coming of age with the emergence of green and sustainable construction. Our fleet of machineries consists one of finest and effective pumps like Putzmeister TK-40, Schwing SP-160, and Reed A40HP.
We offer various kinds of concrete services like Concrete line pump, Small line pump, Small concrete pump, Commercial concrete pump, Concrete floor pour, ICF concrete filling, Void concrete filling, Foam pouring concrete etc.
ICF concrete filling construction meets the public’s demand for homes and buildings to be more energy efficient and environmentally responsible while also supplying the benefits of extreme comfort, quiet, and safety.
We don’t overlook the factors like higher energy costs, consumers’ heightened sensitivity to the environment, and safety.
Benefits of ICF Concrete Filling
- The ICF concrete filling method of construction, Seattle, is the safest, and most durable and flexible construction method and material for the wash.
- ICF construction boasts not only the traditional attributes of the product, but also speed and ease, which is especially welcome in the area full of natural threats.
- ICF “is a type of permanent concrete form which makes the external wall envelope of the building.”
- Its unique, lightweight structure allows crews to construct buildings more quickly and easily than conventional methods, without compromising the integrity of the structure.
- It also has noise-canceling properties, it costs the same as other materials, and it has a proven history around the world.
Why Choose ICF Concrete Filling
Insulated Concrete form structures are much more comfortable, quiet, and energy-efficient than those built with traditional construction methods.
- The ICF (insulated concrete filling) is energy efficient reinforced concrete which is used for filling the gap, filling block holes and more stability than other forms.
- ICF is for better building, energy efficient, comfortable, natural disaster resistant building and stronger than other forms.
- ICF concrete filling technology is an inexpensive and sustainable way to establish your project efficiently.
- Pouring a large ICF concrete in sections gives you more control over the quality and stability of the roofs walls etc.
If you are seeking to start an ICF business, our dedicated professionals, operators and employees can deliver unmatched quality services to build your by the industry pioneers but are ahead of the crowds soon to rush to this advancing technology.
At Maple we are continually providing training and taking measures to improve the overall performance of each of our dedicated professionals, operators and employees. We have marked ourselves to fulfill your project requirements, given our superior equipment and service.
Please consider using Maple Concrete Pumping for your concrete placement needs in upcoming projects at very competitive price.